Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

my son...

Well, friends, this is the week our paperwork should be submitted to adopt Vlad. We are hoping and praying that our dossier will be submitted officially to his country on Thursday! And then we find out when we will get to meet Vlad -- I can't even believe we are at this point. I am so excited to meet this kid and hug him for the very first time. I've been going back through the few pictures I have of him -- trying to figure out if this is even what he will look like in person. I don't really care anymore -- a picture can't tell me what I already know -- that he is my son. :)

7 comments:

  1. Yep that's what he looks like! Hehe it won't be long now my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute!! It will be a better picture when he is with his family :) Can't wait to see it happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I continue to pray for you and your family. Love reading the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics!! The first one I would have known it was Vlad even if you didn't say it...but the second not as much. I'm wondering if he is getting older in the 2nd pic....or maybe it was a younger pic. Either way, he's one handsome little guy and I've been praying for him for a long time...and I can't wait for the pics that have his family in them :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, look how big he's getting! He looks good - and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete