Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

DOSSIER SUBMITTED!

So I guess I should probably mention that WE WERE SUBMITTED YESTERDAY!!!! I didn't find out till late last night and I am still in the "I can't believe it" phase. :) I couldn't sleep the night before and I was a wreck all day yesterday, obsessively checking my email to see if we got THE news. And nothing. So I assumed it was a big no.

Then late last night, I got on the Reece's Rainbow website to stalk everyone's statuses and blogs and see who DID get submitted. And there it was! On our family profile! In red letters! DOSSIER SUBMITTED! Go here to see it for yourself! God is SO good. Everything has just fallen into place in the last couple months and I am so grateful for all your prayers and all His grace.

Now we wait to hear our date to appear in Vlad's country! We should hear in the next week or two! Vlad, my sweetheart, here we come!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Corbett, that is WONDERFUL! Happy Weekend : )

    Blessings

    Melissa

    journeytoonemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I hope you get a travel date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys! I've been praying daily for Vlad and for all the paperwork to go through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That make my inflammed aches and pains vanish for a bit! So awesome! Go Vlad! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great! Glad to hear the FANTASTIC NEWS!

    ReplyDelete