Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alexander has a family!

I have the BEST NEWS EVER!!!! I am SO excited to share that Alexander has a family!!!! Remember the little guy who I shared with you last week? Well, he is about to get a family and they are awesome! They will be a perfect fit for Alexander. I can't say anymore or share any details yet, but what an answer to prayer! I can't wait till that sweet smile is not just for a photo but because he is meeting his family for the first time and finally being rescued from life in an institution. Woohoo!!

8 comments:

  1. My heart is singing tonight! I am so joyful inside. I was having this slow painful death inside knowing that he was sent away and wishing I had done more for him. Kudos to you for yelling for him. He needed someone to yell. I'm glad this family heard. I'm glad I had enough sense, and finally know-how, to put the video up.....

    Blessings. Joy!
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corbett, I am so incredibly happy for Alexander, and his FAMILY! (doesn't that have a nice ring to it?)

    I am also happy you feel the joy in your heart that comes from helping Alexander's family find their way to him. This is no coincidence.

    Many Blessings

    Melissa

    journeytoonemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete