Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

i can't wait

Not much to report here. We are waiting.

I am busy directing Beauty and the Beast, Syrus is walking more and more and definitely becoming a two year old (which has its positives and negatives), Josh is hard at work building the set for the show, and Vlad is going about his day-to-day routine in the orphanage. The boys' bedroom is coming together slowly -- a pirate themed room for Big V and Little Sy -- and it is helping me prepare for Vlad's arrival since I don't have paperwork to do to feel like progress is being made.

I keep looking at Syrus and trying to imagine Vlad playing next to him, or the two of them splashing in the tub together, or tucking them in at night. It won't be long now before two little boys are running around, tearing up our house, laughing and arguing, being brothers and playmates and friends. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. We're waiting on 2 more pieces and then we'll be sending our dossier over. I, too, can hardly wait to meet our new little girl, to shower her with love and affection, and to see her SMILE!!

    ReplyDelete