Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

update!

Guess what arrived!!! I have the 171h (immigration approval) in hand!!! Woohoo!!!!

The only problem is that today Vlad's country changed one of the documents that needs to be included in the dossier. BOOOOOOO!!!!! So, we have to get ONE MORE document and then we can send the dossier. Hopefully we can get that document in the next few days and send the dossier next week.

But I am still encouraged because the main piece that we have waited two months for has finally arrived!

And soon, the little boy that we have waited five months for will be here!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That happened to us just before we mailed ours too! It was a housing letter that they wanted. Ugh!! YAY for getting the "Golden Ticket" though!!! It won't be long now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I have some info I wanted to forward to you, but can't find your email, could you email me finecrystal@knology.net

    ReplyDelete