Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

need prayer please!

So, I have to be fingerprinted again for Immigration. I just received the notice. This is NOT good news. Why? It could potentially delay us another four to six weeks. They gave me a date to be fingerprinted on January 31st. That is THREE WEEKS from today for the appointment. Then we would have to wait another week or two after that to receive the approval. This puts us into the middle of February. Which would then put us traveling in the middle to end of March or early April. I will be 7 months pregnant in the middle of March and 8 months pregnant in the middle of April. So, you can see why we need to travel as soon as possible....

SO, I am going to try to walk-in tomorrow morning and get fingerprinted early. I am praying they will take me tomorrow morning and I won't have to wait till January 31st. Please pray for me tomorrow morning. At 8am I am going to walk-in and hopefully someone there will have compassion on our situation and say YES to fingerprinting. Please pray. :)

3 comments:

  1. You got it! Prayer for fingers getting inked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Corbett!! I love watching you family grow and all the work God is doing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way. I pray for compassion from the workers and that someone will hear your story and be touched as you have touched so many of us by sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete