Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

here we come!

I got an email last Thursday from our immigration officer that we have been approved!! And all of our dossier documents have been approved and apostilled (given the gold seal from the state of Illinois required by foreign countries)!

What does all this mean?

It means that once our immigration approval (the 171h document) arrives in the mail, then we will send our dossier to Vlad's country where it will be translated and officially submitted. AND THEN WE WAIT FOR A TRAVEL DATE!!!!

Get ready, little man! Here we come!


3 comments:

  1. I WANNA GO TOO!!! hehe I would love to go back with you and tell everyone how awesome Timothy is doing, and show you all the town! :) I can't wait till you are there and telling about your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I have been so blessed following your story! Praising God for your desire to live life in a manner worthy of the Gospel!!! May the Gospel go forward in mighty ways as people watch your story unfold!!! Beth (Russell) McGarvey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! I am hoping we aren't too far behind you.

    ReplyDelete