Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

these are the faces of children about to be transferred to an institution


Angel has HIV -- she is three years old














Parker has HIV -- he is four years old
















Kirk has HIV -- he is four years old













Lori has HIV -- she is four years old














Irina has Fetal Alchohol Syndrome -- she is five years old and has a lively spirit that will wither in an institution












Preston will be bedridden in an institution for the rest of his life -- he is only four years old and should have a chance for more















Kyle has minimal health issues -- he is almost five years old and won't have the same life he would with a family of his own













Eric will be bedridden in an institution for the rest of his life -- he is four years old and needs the love and care of a family














Tanner has one functioning kidney -- he is only three years old












All of these children are in the same orphanage with Vlad. The orphanage is overcrowded and the institution has room. So these little ones will be sent to the institution in November. Unless....

Unless someone takes a leap of faith.
Unless someone sees their son or daughter in one of these faces.
Unless someone makes a move to save one of these little children from a short life in an institution considered to be one of the worst.

Visit http://www.reecesrainbow.org to find out more about these little ones or contact me and I can give you information.

Let's find families for these faces.


4 comments:

  1. If you don't mind, I'd like to link this post in my blog.

    And you might be interested: I had written about Vlad back on April 11, 2010 and then again on August 21, 2010. On August 24th, I wrote about how God used Vlad in our adoption story.

    So excited to follow your story as you bring him home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you email about these children? Bldahlen@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your little guys are precious! I'm so excited that your family and Vlad found each other! My husband and I are in the process of adopting two children from Ghana. We have a completed homestudy and USCIS approval. I happened across Reece's Rainbow a couple of weeks ago. The children I've seen have been so heavy on my heart. Parker's little grin is absolutely adorable. I actually read your blog hoping you might say more about him or his orphanage since Vlad is in the same orphanage. Do you know if a family has been found for him yet? Has he been transferred? Can you tell me anything else about him? I've heard that Ukraine might put adoption on hold as soon as the end of the year; do you know anything about that? Please email me when you have a chance (casunshinegirl@hotmail.com). I have no idea if God has Parker or another one of these little ones in store for our family, but I'm certainly willing to pray about it and see if it's even a possibility. Thanks so much! Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just like to gain some info on adopting Kyle,

    It would be great if you could tell me what country his orphanage is in as I see you have adopted from there already. Iv'e looked all over your blog, but you only seem to mention eastern europe.

    Best wishes and Thankyou very much!..
    Oh my email is prettypear@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete