Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

and we're off!

Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow I am taking the Furnace Company (35 high school students who do comedy improv and dance) on a trip to Florida for five days. They have 8 performances in 3 days, and we are stopping at Disney World as well. Syrus is of course coming on this trip. He will get to meet Mickey Mouse -- I can't wait to see his face!

There is one performance I am really looking forward to more than the others on this trip. We are performing at Community Haven for 100 adults with disabilities and then for 4 and 5 year olds with disabilities. My students have never done anything like this. It's about time. It's funny how much your children change you. It's pretty obvious that Syrus and Vlad have their influence all over me. :)

Tomorrow is also the day that all of our immigration documents will finally be sent off. It is about time. Everything is in order. Signed and sealed. Now it just needs to be delivered.

So yes, tomorrow we are off! Off to Florida with Syrus and the Furnace Company and off to the immigration world to get Vlad!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME~ Sent chills down my arms~ I will pray that the Lord really blesses your time in FL..with the FC and also all the people you perform for~ Syrus is going to be the center of attention - He's gonna love it~

    ReplyDelete